We specialises in thermoplastics-using technology GMT (glass mat thermoplastic fiber) , LWRT (low weight reinforced thermoplastic and producing EPP (expanded polypropylene ) - raw mareial also.
EPP – expanded polypropylene
Expanded polypropylene has a high energy absorption capacity, which is invariant in multiple impact load and low component weight. This property is used primarily in the automotive industry, where it becomes a passive element in the protection of crew cars, but pedestrians. Due to the high strength light weight material is widely used in packaging and transport sectors, where it is used as material for the production of reusable containers (returnable packaging). It finds its application in the electronics industry, but also in safety equipment for leisure time, which is used to fill helmets and other protective features.
And what are the properties of this material?
- It is environmentally friendly (does not contain plasticizers or halogenated blowing agents), is 100% recyclable
- It is highly resilient in relation to density
- The least absorbent
- It has excellent thermal insulation properties
GMT technology was developed by Hanwha. This is a polypropylene plates, between which two layers of molded fiberglass mat. These boards come into the further process as a semi-light and very strong and durable material. One of the advantages of this product is that we have a material with excellent physical properties at a very reasonable price. The material is recyclable.
- Multilayer structure for perfect shock absorbing
- High productivity in processing resulting from short-cycle pressing
- Embedded mat provides extreme mechanical strength
- Temperature –40°C to 160°C
- Recyclable material
- Resistance to deformation and rupture
- The actual production of this material allows for flexibility and optimize the desired level
- Design flexibility
- Quick and inexpensive preparation of a new project
- Simple mold making
- Excelent results in crash tests
SuperLite is a composite sheet material thermoformed at low pressure. It also leads its market segment with cutting-edge quality. It has outstanding strength relative to its weight, and also possesses noise absorbing and trimming qualities that allow it to be widely applied in various products. It can also be used for headliners, sun visors, and underbodies for convertibles and RVs, and is a common underbody component for sedans and SUVs, adding both protection and exterior design finesse while also utilizing smoother aerodynamics to enhance fuel efficiency.